Our chief and highest end is to glorify God and fully enjoy Him forever. In the interim, we will search, find and introduce compassion, comfort, and dignity to each and every Veteran, Spouse and their Widows that come within our path now and in the future.
Our parent company, Curantis Health at Home, LLC was founded by Steve Lee and Brett Langford in April 2013… ALL from God’s grace. The word ‘Curantis’ actually means ‘of the caring one’ in Latin, so the business name was born. Within a few months, we decided to forfeit our civilian-based efforts and shift gears with a dedicated force to our Veterans, their spouses and widows. Thus, in November 2014 our dba of Veterans Aide at Home was created and launched. Today, our focus is stronger than ever, plus we have plans to be ‘nationwide’ if of course God allows us to do so… wherever He leads, we go.
- Value, support, recognize and appreciate our greatest asset – our Caregivers
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the community
- Conduct our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhere to the professional code of ethics within our industry
- Apply continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency
- Provide a home care environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances caregiver satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward