Our chief and highest end is to glorify God and fully enjoy him forever. In the interim, we will search, find, and introduce compassion, comfort, and dignity to each and every veteran, couple, and surviving spouse that comes within our path now and in the future.
Our parent company, Curantis Health at Home, LLC, was founded by Steve Lee and Brett Langford in April of 2013, all by God’s grace. The word ‘Curantis’ actually means ‘of the caring one’ in Latin, so the business name was easily selected and born.
Due to mostly civilian-based, non-medical home care agencies lacking a focus of Veterans, Couples and surviving spouses, we decided to make the plunge in November 2014 with a dba of Veterans Aide at Home. So, we forfeited our secular launch and re-launched as Veteran-dedicated!
Other agencies define their VA program as ‘go see the VA, when you get paid through the benefit, then come and see us.’ This, to us, was disrespectful, and we quickly realized we needed to step in and help! Since then, we’ve helped numerous veterans, couples, and surviving spouses stay in their homes with our help.
We hope someday we can mimic our successes and launch our services starting with other surrounding states close to Colorado, then expand throughout the USA. That is of course, if God allows those doors to open. If so, we will abide by His rule… wherever He leads, we will go. If not, we will be content with our current situation.
- Value, support, recognize, and appreciate our greatest asset – our Caregivers.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships within the community.
- Conduct our business in an accountable and responsible manner.
- Adhere to the professional code of ethics within our industry.
- Apply continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
- Provide a home care environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances caregiver satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward.