Minimum requirements come down to time and money, and our minimums are extremely competitive and strategically placed to accomplish two goals:
- Provide enough hours to physically make an impact on you or your loved one;
- And make it affordable to all the Veterans, couples, and surviving spouses in need.
When comparing agencies, be cautious of companies that offer less time and frequency of shifts. For example, if you only need help with one day a week, just 2-3 hours, expect to pay an expensive price. We, however, may have a simpler, more affordable solution without any contracts or commitments, see more details below.
- 36 hours per month minimum
- 9 hours per week minimum
- 2 hours per shift minimum
- No contracts; cancel anytime
Fewer hours per week are possible, however, the possibilities are dependent on the questions below, which are:
- Availability: Do we have an existing Caregiver available for additional hours?
- Proximity: Do we have an existing Caregiver that lives close to your residence?
- Skill-Sets: Do we have an existing Caregiver that has the skill sets that match your needs?
If the answer is yes to the above questions, we may be able to have a reduction in our standard minimums. It would cost you nothing to find out, and who knows? We may have the perfect caregiver needing extra hours that lives close to you and has skill sets to match!
If you have a request that is less than our posted hourly minimums and you would like to inquire, please call us today!