As people and their loved one’s age, the concern ‘how long can we afford to stay in our home?’ has always lingered throughout the years. Our solution is simple: by attaining affordable non-medical home care services through Veterans Aide at Home!
When compared to long-term care facilities, one could potentially save thousands of dollars annually with this choice. More importantly, you will continue to maintain your independence as long as possible within your home. Obviously, as time goes by there may come a day when long-term care facilities will be the appropriate choice. However, that decision should come much later when the client, family, and even our Caregiver may have an influence in that decision.
Our Process with Private Pay:
After we hear from you (i.e. through phone or online), our Pre-Qualifier will forward your information to the appropriate Area Manager. You can expect a call via phone to start this process, then the following will occur:
- We will schedule an Initial Assessment with one of our Area Managers at no cost to you!
- We will assess and discuss your needs of care, schedule, hours, pricing, likes/dislikes of a potential Caregiver, etc. all in-person and face-to-face.
- If agreed upon, we will collect a low initial fee ($100) to start services (i.e. the ‘initial fee’ will also be deducted from your first invoice). If not agreed upon, we’ll collect nothing and would simply enjoy the visit!
- Once we find the perfect Caregiver who has the skill set to meet your needs and lives near you, we set up the introduction!
- An Area Manager will coordinate a meeting between you and the Caregiver at your residence (all family and friends are welcome).
- Then, your specific schedule and hours, among others, will be discussed in person with your new caregiver.
- Congratulations! You now can utilize our home care services on a month-to-month basis with no contracts; you can cancel anytime.
- Invoices are paid up front with adjustments +/- (i.e. missed days, mileage, etc.) that will be reflected on the upcoming invoice.
- This process will be repeated for the life of the relationship.