Are You Pre-Qualified?
Getting Older & Want to Stay Home? Let us help for FREE w/VA Funds!
- You may be eligible for FREE home care services exclusively through a VA benefit that already exists!
- The ‘Aid & Attendance’ benefit is a federally funded program through which home care is provided at NO COST to the Veteran!
- Our goal is to keep the Veteran ‘at home’ and as independent as possible for the rest of their life!
- Imagine several hours of compassionate care every week… again at no cost!
- We’re a licensed non-medical home care agency dedicated ONLY to Veterans, their spouses and widows with VA Accredited Agents on our team!
- No nursing homes, No assisted living! No out-of-pocket expenses, no catch!
Fill out the following and submit for pre-qualification.
Veterans over 65, that have low income & served our Country with an honorable discharge MAY BE ELIGIBLE for a BENEFIT called the Aid & Attendance through the VA. These funds can be used FOR THE VETERAN that would allow us to provide a Caregiver at your residence AT NO COST! As we age, the ‘simple things in life’ such as cooking, going to the doctor, taking medications, light housecleaning, etc. become more difficult to do without help. It’s OUR GOAL is to provide this assistance specifically for the VETERAN so he/she CAN STAY AT HOME FOR YEARS TO COME opposed to moving somewhere else! Our agency helps gather the necessary documentation to apply for the benefit. Once the benefit is approved we then hire a Caregiver or even a family member to start care within 2-6 weeks. This service continues for the life of the Veteran. We are licensed by the state of Colorado (#04V340) as a class B home care agency, we also have a BBB A+ rating and ALL our Caregivers are insured employees, not contractors, who go through aggressive background check and 14-panel drug testing throughout their employment.
So reach out to us today and see if you’re eligible for this amazing benefit that YOU have earned from your service!